Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekending: 06/22/2014

I had a lovely weekend here - hope you did as well.  We didn't particularly do anything special, but it was nice and relaxed.

I finished up a sweater for The Book I had been working on.  I need to get the pattern graded, but the sample is done and ready to be photographed.  I did a couple of hours of work in the dye studio to get the final few skeins done for the next Heroines club kits which will ship out this week.  I'm still working on another sweater for The Book, and have been focusing on the back (one sleeve is done), figuring that's the biggest piece to tackle and once that's done, the fronts and remaining sleeve will see like fairly quick knits.  I also worked on shawl pattern that will be an indie release for next year.

While I didn't have oodles of time to devote to my sewing, I did get the center vines and leaves appliqued onto the first of the two Block 3s I'm working on for the quilt.


I was pleased with how these came out.  I have the second Block 3 pieces cut out and ready to sew together, but it will probably be a couple of weeks before I can work on this again, as I've got family coming to town for a visit next weekend, which I'm looking forward to!

2 comments:

  1. You do more knitting (and designing) than anyone else I know. Your figures must always be flying, between knitting, quilting, and all the other tasks in your life. Enjoy the family!

    ReplyDelete

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...