Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekending

I've been spending a lot of time in my dye studio, getting ready for the Salida Fiber Festival in a few more weeks, and I also trundled down to ABQ to teach a class on Saturday (which was a blast!  We had such a great group of knitters for it!).  I also wound up working quite a bit at my computer on Friday, trying to get some pattern grading done.  That always seems to take longer than it should, but I'm closing in on finishing all of the grading for the active patterns I need to have finished in September.

I did start my next quilt block for the anniversary quilt.  It doesn't look like much, as I've just gotten a few of the smaller branches and leaves sewn.


Today (Sunday), I am off to work shortly, and then I am hoping to tackle, and possibly finish up the back of the sweater I'm working on for the winter issue of Twist Collective, and maybe a good movie to watch over a quiet dinner with D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...