Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WIP Wednesday/Stashbusting

Not much to report on the stashbusting front - I've been busy putting final skeins into bins to get ready for the Salida Fiber Festival in Colorado this weekend.

I did work a bit on my handspun stripey socks.  These will likely be my go-to project while vending since they are easy to pick up and put down.



I haven't touched Mystic Star, but I figured that one would get back-burner'ed since it's a more in-depth, attention-requiring knit.

I did get my sample finished for Twist Collective's Winter 2014 issue and that shipped off to the editors yesterday.  In current Sekret Knitting, I've got a lace shawl on the go, plus a sweater for Legendary Knits v3, and an accessory item for the Malabrigo Yarn company, due out later this fall.  Plenty to keep me busy on the drive to and from Salida, and any down-time I've got in the booth or at the hotel (which usually isn't much, but you never know!), but I'll also have the socks on hand since they are pretty mindless and I'd like to have them done this month.

If you are in the area, please stop by my booth and say hello this weekend!

1 comment:

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...