Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WIP Wednesday/Stashbusting.

Still not a dern thing to mention as far as personal/stashdown knitting this week.

On the other hand, I've got 2 inches left to finish the body of sweater #2 for Legendary Knits v3, and then it'll be onward to the sleeves.  I have knit about half of the final sleeve for sweater #1.  I've been kind of saving that for this weekend to knit in the booth at the Heart of NM Fiber Gathering, as it's just stockinette and easy to put down and pick up.

Most of my spare time this week has been spent in the dye studio, working on refilling bins for the show this weekend, and the big Simply Sock Yarn order.  I'm still hoping to clear a lot of that off my plate and have time for a lot of spinning in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...