Thursday, October 16, 2014

Catching up

Now that the dust from Spinzilla has settled, I thought I'd do a little catch-up post. I'm still in the midst of dyeing for a large wholesale order, so most of my time is spent working on that, but in the bits of time I've grabbed for myself, I've:


  • Finished up all the sample project for Legendary Knits v3.  We'll be shooting photos for that at this time next week.  (I still have some grading to do for a couple of the garments, but I'm still hopeful we can get this out the door in time for the holidays.)
  • I knit two rounds on my Mystic Star project.  I'm zipping along on this, I know. 
  • Worked up at least a couple of the colorways for next year's Yarn Club for the shop.
  • Have finished about 3/4s of the sample project for Malabrigo that'll release in November.
  • Started working on refilling my bins of yarn to take to the Kid N Ewe festival in early November. 
  • Started work on drafting and knitting the third shawl for my Heroines Shawl Club for next year. 
  • Had a really fun time working on developing some self-striping sock yarn colorways.  (The darn things are like potato chips - I can't quit thinking about new ways to apply the colors!)
Not really any big plans for this weekend.  I'm hoping to get some quality knitting time in and hang out with D for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! Sometimes "no big plans" are the best kind of plans. I'm sorry I won't get to see you at Kid N Ewe this year!

    ReplyDelete

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...