Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Spinzilla - Day 1

Spinzilla kicked off yesterday (Monday), and I had my wheel ready to go!

I decided to start with one of my older stash items - a 3.2-oz batt from Butterfly Girl Designs.  This is a smoothly blended batt with 90% superwash merino, 8% silk and 2% angelina sparkle in the Woodland Nymph colorway.  It looks like a blend of hot pink silk and black, but the black actually has some really dark forest green in it and I think some walnut brown.


I got through about 2 ounces of this as singles, which I'm spinning on my Ashford Traveller.


(I've added a bit more since I snapped this shot yesterday afternoon.)  Hoping to finish up the singles today and ply on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...