Friday, October 10, 2014

Spinzilla Days 3 and 4

Just over the halfway mark for the week of Spinzilla, and I've finally got a finished yarn to share!


Technical Specs:
Fiber:  3.2 oz batt from Butterfly Girl Designs, 90% superwash wool, 8% silk, 2% angelina.
Ply: 2-ply.
Weight:  Light fingering.
Yardage: 367 yards.



I love how this came out with bits of the hot pink silk peeking out from the darker merino.  No specific plans for this, but it had been in stash a while, and I wanted to get it spun up!

I also have finished spinning the singles of the UrbanGypz Corriedale that was my next fiber choice. I am hoping to get these plied up shortly, but today is pretty full as is tomorrow. (I have to go to ABQ two days in a row, which is 200 miles of driving each way, which definitely eats up the day!). Sunday is a work day for me, and the last day of Spinzilla, but I will make time to get this one done!


1 comment:

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...