Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pattern Release: Guinevere Shawl

Pattern #7 of 8 from Legendary Knits V3 is now live:  Guinevere Shawl.




Inspired by Arthur's queen and the legend of Camelot, I chose a group of floral and garland motifs for this circular shawl.  It's knit from the center point out and features four different lace patterns.  The sample was knit from a single skein of 875 yards of laceweight (although it used almost the entire skein, so if you knit this, you may want to budget for a bit more yardage).


This shawl (I think) is a lovely size.  It's generous without being overwhelming and allows you to create a shawl collar along the back of your neck for a little extra warmth.


All photos courtesy of Kristen Brooks Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...