Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pattern Release: Isis Shawl

The next pattern I'm releasing from the Legendary Knits v3 collection is the Isis Shawl.


This is a Faroese-shaped shawl with a center panel of twisted stitch "Hathor's crown" motifs, flanked by panels of a "lotus blossom" motif.  The shawl is shaped with the use of increases along each edge and also on the sides of the center panel. It's finished off with a knit-on lace edging.


I dyed up a new colorway "Purple Lotus" on the new Laysa Sock (which is a blend of SW merino, yak and silk that has a gorgeous drape!), and used 2 skeins to complete this shawl.  (You'll need between 750-775 yards of a fingering weight yarn for this.)


Lots of pretty details and a yummy raspberry color - this is one of my favorites from the collection!

3 comments:

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...