Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ten on Tuesday: Ten Random Songs from my IPod

I love easy 10 on Tuesdays - this one was perfect!

A random selection of ten songs off my iPhone's music (I pulled these by setting my music queue to shuffle):

1.  Van Morrison: Moodance.

2.  Nickel Creek:  The Lighthouse's Tale.

3.  The Goo Goo Dolls: Give a Little Bit

4.  B-52s:  Love Shack.

5.  Sugarland: Fly Away.

6.  George Harrison: While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

7.  Fleetwood Mac:  Landslide.

8.  Daughtry:  Life After You.

9.  Stevie Nicks:  Edge of Seventeen.

10.  Joe Cocker:  She Came in Through the Bathroom Window.


Uh... Eclectic much?

5 comments:

  1. I could listen to your iPod! It seems we all have eclectic tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice assortment of music! I like your taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Obviously you have great taste too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a list. I love Fleetwood Mac!

    ReplyDelete

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...