Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WIP Wednesday: February 4, 2015

Sekret Knitting:
  • I finished up shawl #1 - that's blocked and the draft pattern is off to my tech editor for review. 
  • I started one pair of lacey socks for a spring/summer release. I'm halfway down the leg on sock #1, and my goal is to finish thru the heel turn this week. 
  • And I started yet another shawl also for a spring/summer release.  This will be pattern support for one of my Transitional gradiant color packs - I've worked through the first color change and am onto the second color.  The plan here is to finish thru that second color transition this week. 
  • Shawl #2 is still on hold while I work along on these other pieces with shorter deadlines for a bit.

Personal Knitting:
  • I cast on for another pair of mittens to donate this week.  I've had the Portland Mittens queued up for a while, and I actually had skeins of Lite-Lopi in stash, so I'm using (gasp!) the yarn called for in the pattern.  I'm working these up in a unisex gray and blue pair.

  • I also am participating in a swap/gift box through the Fairy Tales and Myths Ravelry group that's themed around the forest.  I'm pretty sure I've picked a project to knit for my swap partner, but I'm going to mull it over another day or so.  That'll go on the needles at some point in the short term so it's done for a March package shipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...