Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WIP Wednesday: April 29, 2015

DONE!  I finally have the huge wholesale order (which I can reveal is for the Knitcrate subscription service - I'm the featured artist for May!) completed, and boy is THAT a load off my plate!

Sekret Knitting:

  • Working on the final repeat of my bonus project sample - that should be off the needles and ready for a photo shoot in the next week so it can be released when the preorders are announced for my Interweave book on Amazon.  
  • I haven't touched the Heroines shawl - I want to rerun some numbers and make sure I've actually got written what I'm knitting!
  • I also have started swatching/charting for a colorwork project I'm working up in Finullgarn - I'm anxious to actually start knitting that one.  I love colorwork.  
Not much going on in personal knitting right now - I'm still dithering about whether I want to cast on for a pair of Jane's Dancing Stockings for myself......


Or if I want to knit something out of this handspun, like a hat or mittens:

The stashdown KAL I'm hosting over at my group is focusing on socks and the colors yellow and green so either of these would suit, but for whatever reason, I'm having a hard time deciding on a project right now for that.  What would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...