Wednesday, May 6, 2015

WIP Wednesday: May 6, 2015

This week, I'm getting back into the groove of knitting, so here's what I'm up to:

Sekret Knitting:

  • I finished up the sample for the Jewelflower Cowl that I'll be releasing in a couple of weeks.  It will be available on Ravelry as a purchasable download, but if you love it and think you'd also like to order my up and coming Interweave book, if you preorder a copy on Amazon, I'll gift you the pattern for free!  More details on that to come shortly.
  • I started the colorwork cowl I'm working up for The Yarn Guys in Finullgarn.  I'm just getting the first border finished up, but my plan is to finish that and move on to the central motifs this week. 
  • I am also working away on the next Heroines shawl club pattern.  Just past the halfway point here, I've got one motif that I'm finishing the final 4 rows on, and then will repeat that chart before starting the final motif repeats.  My plan is to finish up the second-to-last motif and be ready to start the final motif next week. 
Personal Knitting:

I'm working slowly but steadily on the Dustland Hat out of my handspun.  It's a really straightforward pattern, so I pick this up when I need something to fill 5 or 10 minutes of waiting time of some sort. No specific goals on this for this week - it'll just be on the needles when I need something to occupy my hands for a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...