Wednesday, June 24, 2015

WIP Wednesday: June 24, 2015

Sekret Knitting:  As per my weekend post, I finished up the Heroines shawl I had on the needles, so right now, I'm working on:
  • A colorwork yoke tee in Pandora pima cotton.  I started this this week, but even though it's on size 3 needles, it's a fairly quick and simple knit thus far.  I'm about halfway through the body and my goal for the upcoming week is to get to the point where I would need to put the body on hold and work the sleeves.
  • The next pattern for the Mythical Creatures club.  I started this on Tuesday during a scheduled power outage when I knew I couldn't get much else done except knit (not that this is a bad thing, mind you).  I'm about a third of the way through this project already, and my goal is to hit the 50% mark by the end of the week. 
Personal Knitting:  Nothing to report here.  Everything's currently on hold that's a personal project while I focus on my Sekret Knitting.  If I have time this week, I hope to at least get a few rows done on the Through the Loops Mystery Shawl for the KAL, but since I have 3 garments to design and knit samples for between now and the first week in October, those are my focus currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...