Wednesday, August 5, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Sekret Knitting:

  • I finished up the entire body of the Spirit Trail Fiberworks project.  I'm about 3/4s of the way done working on sleeve #1.  I need to shape the sleeve cap to finish it up.  I'm going to get that accomplished this week and then start on sleeve #2.  I'd like to have both sleeves done, the garment blocked and the sleeves set in by the end of next week, and I believe I'll try to get the left buttonband and collar done while I'm waiting on the buttons to arrive.  That'll leave minimal finishing work but I should have this one done in plenty of time for photos at the end of August. 
  • I also started the project I'm doing for Bare Naked Wools, which is Anne Hanson's custom-spun line of yarns.  I'm using her Stone Soup fingering weight blend for this project and I'm really enjoying working with this yarn.  
  • I'm also working on a fall cardigan for the shop/myself but that's just in bits and bobs and not a priority right now. 
  • I did have a project accepted for a compilation book with Interweave Press, so once I get my yarn selection approved, I'll also be started on that.
Personal Knitting:  (See above.)  I'm not really working on much that isn't deadline knitting right now as you might guess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...