Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WIP Wednesday: September 2, 2015

Sekret Knitting:

  • In the home stretch on my Bare Naked Wools cardigan project.  I'm down to just the buttonbands and finishing and this will be done!  I love all the wonderful soft grays and natural colors in this one - I think it's one of my favorite designs this year - I can't wait to share it with y'all!
  • I'm working on the main lace pattern for the Interweave book shawl - I have one more repeat of this first pattern and then I can move on to the next section.  That'll be my fast-track pattern for the next couple of weeks since it's got an October deadline.
  • Following that, up next in the queue is the final Mythical Creatures club pattern - which will be a single-skein fingering-weight shawl.  I'm working on charting for that currently in the hopes of getting it on the needles as my travel project when we drive to Salida.


Personal Knitting:  This one's easy - I'm actually not doing any personal knitting this week - just concentrating on the deadline projects for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...