Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WIP Wednesday: September 23, 2015

Sekret Knitting:

  • Onto the final stitch section of the project for the Interweave compilation.  Hoping to have this finished up this weekend so I can finalize the draft and get it sent off to a test knitter shortly.  
  • I finished up the shawl for the November Yarn Club pattern - that's already been sent off to my TE and it's being test knit as we speak!
  • My next project in the design queue is another sweater - I'm using a new Wooly Wonka Fibers DK weight yarn (the Aeslin DK - 100% superwash merino) for this one.  It's a fairly simple top-down raglan, but it'll have a bit of a twist and I'm using some gorgeous closures from Jul and basing the design shaping on these - I'm excited to get going on this one as it's been percolating for several months!
Personal Knitting:  I'm not really working on anything personal right now. One of my projects for this month was to put together a list of projects to work between now and this time next year and I've already got 17 on the list!  That and several hundred skeins' worth of wholesale orders are keeping me busy right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...