Wednesday, November 4, 2015

WIP Wednesday: November 4, 2015

Sekret Knitting:

  • Still working on the first deadline project.  I've knit about 1/4 of it and started in on the second quarter.  That's my primary project right now.
  • I have the Annika sweater up to the point I'm ready to bind off for the front neckline and sleeves.  If I have bandwidth, I'll see if I can get that done this weekend, but I'm in the throes of a LOT of dyeing right now to get ready for the Kid N Ewe show in Texas next weekend, as well as finishing up some other custom orders. 
Personal Knitting:  Hey! I have something!  I decided to cast on a Mesa Verde Shawl in a darker colorway using some (ancient) stash Rowan Scottish Tweed.  I picked a dark heathery chocolate brown with flecks of blue and yellow and a dusty mid-range blue.  I've knit 2 of the repeats so far and it looks like: 


I'm taking that with me to knit night tonight!  (And if any of my readers are interested, I'm hosting a KAL for Free Spirit Knits over in my Ravelry group from mid-November through the end of January 2016.  You pick the project from any of the ones in the book - so you can customize it to what you like best.)

And... I finished up the embroidery on the seam lines of the patches on the Bertie's Year - January this week, and just started the snowflakes.  I won't likely get anything done on this until I'm back from Texas, so this one will be on hold for a couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...