Wednesday, May 25, 2016

WIP Wednesday: May 25, 2016

This week's podcast episode is now live wherein I talk about all the things (and I mean ALL the things) that I've got on the needles right now:


For those of you just here for the drive-by version, I'm working on:

Sekret Knitting:

  • Fall 2016 design collection sweater #2: I've got the body just about done on this.  I have half the front to finish shaping at the neckline and about 14 rows to knit of the back.  Sleeve #1 is done, so I plan on working on sleeve 2 this weekend.
  • Fall 2016 design collection shawl:  On the needles currently.  I just cast this one on (it's not even mentioned on the podcast!), but it's my focus project this upcoming week. 
Personal Knitting:  A caveat that I have several things at the 99% done stage - I'm waiting for Stash Dash 2016 to start on Friday (05/27/2016) to cast those off to be able to count the yardage.
  • The Lizzie Shawl: I have 1 repeat of the knit-on lace edging to do and then this is done!
  • Hermione's Everyday Socks:  I have just the final toe decreases to finish and then these are done!
  • Espresso Macchiato Socks: I have 1 final heel to knit and then these are done!
  • Handspun Targhee socks:  New to the line-up.  I'm not using a specific pattern, per se, but just a plain vanilla sock over 60 sts with size US 2 needles. 

  • Whirlwind Romance shawl: Cast this on using one of my oldest stash yarns, Lisa Souza Sock!, 100% SW merino wool.  I'm using some silver-lined clear beads for this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...