Wednesday, January 25, 2017

WIP Wednesday: January 25, 2017

An overview of what I'm currently working on:

Sekret Knitting:
  • Just about done the shawl sample I'm taking to Stitches West.  Worked up using a new speckled dye colorway and a tonal solid, this is a fairly easy elongated crescent-shaped shawl that I'll have as a featured kit in the booth.

  • I have (I think) 2 more rows of increases to do for the cabled sweater I'm working on for a Filament magazine issue.  I'm working this one up in a yummy merino/cashmere/silk DK weight from Shalimar Yarns in the Water's Edge colorway.  
  • On deck is the sample for the March Sweater club, which will be knit up in my Freya DK (100% BFL yarn).
I've got no personal knitting on the go right now, as I'm mostly just attempting to get thru the deadline knitting that I've got queued up for the next 2 months.  Once I get the shawl finished up, I'll cast on for a hat/mittens set that's for the same Filament magazine issue since those are a fairly easy project (comparatively speaking).  All of the above need to be finished up by the first weekend in March, so until I get to that point, I'm going to not put anything other than work knitting on the needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIPocalypse October 2018 Check-In

I worked on a bunch of things this month as I've settled back into a 5-day rotation on my projects, which seems to be working pretty wel...